Underwater Housing Case for Canon EOS R Cameras
Capturing stunning underwater photos with our rugged housing case for Canon EOS R cameras!
- Depth range of 131 feet (40 m)
- Provides easy access to virtually all camera functions via mechanical controls including push buttons, levers, and grooved dials/knobs
- Ergonomic design with two comfortable, grooved grips, which offer improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms
Equipped with an external underwater flash accessory hot shoe, allowing you to connect a higher intensity of the external flash, so you can also complete the dark underwater shooting
- Black powder coating baked on at high temperature for extra protection
- Compatible with 16-35mm lens or 24-105mm lens
CAPTURE STUNNING UNDERWATER FOOTAGE
It's never been easier and safer to capture beautiful underwater photos and videos! Our housing case provides access to virtually all camera functions via mechanical controls. It's also ergonomically designed with two grips that offer improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the housing is constructed from anodized, machined aluminum and stainless steel.